Monday, November 26, 2007

Hello E-3 and bye bye�

My son is now 19 months old. He has a few favorite words such as bye bye. Well, on Wednesday I received the E-3, Vertical grip, 70-300, and 12-60mm. Really I am tickled pink. Christmas came early for me this year :D, just don�t tell my wife. I bought her some flowers that day, and she ignored the boxes from UPS�. So I am alive for at least one more day. Really my wife is a great lady, who is very patient with me.
Olympus has finally revealed the E-3. It has been long to come, but I am so excited about it being here. I will spend as much time over the next few weeks talking about it as possible. I think that they have a winner here. It will change photography, and the all digital system is truly coming into its own.

more : fourthirdsphoto

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Camera Dashboard. All rights reserved.
Themes by Ex Templates Blogger Templates l Home Recordings l Studio Rekaman