Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Macro � Header Challenge 15th September 2010

It was imac�s turn this week to choose the topic for the header challenge that I take part in with �fishing guy�, �imac�, �Gailsman�, and �Lanny�.

His choice for the subject this week is �Macro�.

Now I like macro, I�m not always very good at it but I like to experiment with photography.

So what treat should I bring you this week?

A guess the item of food in macro�

Macro-1-2

Nah too easy.

A close up of wildlife venturing out?

Macro-1

Maybe, he is cute.

How about some flowers close up?

Macro-1-2 

Or even an oil painting up close�

Macro-1

All possible for the top spot but today I have gone with some vibrant flowers with a little bit of wildlife thrown in. I hope you like it.

If you liked this walk through macro why don�t you let me know via the comments section, then you can check out what my other headbanger entrants have been up to this week, for their take on a macro header. Just follow the links at the top of the right hand column or click on their names at the top of this post.

Don�t worry all those looking for the continuation of the posts on our holiday to France. I will continue them tomorrow.

 

Technorati Tags: ,,,,,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Camera Dashboard. All rights reserved.
Themes by Ex Templates Blogger Templates l Home Recordings l Studio Rekaman