Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Header Challenge � 25th August 2010

 

This weeks header challenge set by �fishing guy� is �Animal Reflections�.

Now I thought long and hard over this one. Do I go for a traditional animal reflection such as this�

animal reflection-1-2

Or do I go for the more abstract view of reflection with an animal such as this�

animal reflection-1-3

Or maybe the reflection given in an animals eye such as this�

animal reflection-1-4 

Or even something completely random like this�

animal reflection-1

In the end I chose to combine a few of my thoughts into one header I hope you like it.

Check out the other headbangers entries, just follow the links at the top of the right hand column.

Technorati Tags: ,,,,,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Camera Dashboard. All rights reserved.
Themes by Ex Templates Blogger Templates l Home Recordings l Studio Rekaman