Saturday, January 9, 2010

Op/Tech Pro Nikon D90 Camera Strap














This is the first aftermarket strap that I have ever tried and on my D90 I love it! I wish I would have purchased this long ago. It feels so much better then the one's that Nikon gives you with their cameras you won't believe it! Anyway I like this OP/Tech Camera strap so much I thought I'd share. For me I like the fact it's allows me more room to strap it over my neck and through one arm to shoot the way I like. Also it's very comfortable around your neck. It's pretty cool looking also if that matters! So what kind of strap are you using?

Check out More Photos and Reviews Here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Camera Dashboard. All rights reserved.
Themes by Ex Templates Blogger Templates l Home Recordings l Studio Rekaman