Sunday, January 31, 2010

Nikon D90 Camera Bags - Lowepro Slingshot 200!

Someone recently asked me about camera bags and i couldn't tell them anything because I've only owned my Lowepro Slingshot 200 AW Bag and I love it! The reviews alone are all great so i wont go into reviewing it I'll let you read all about it if you want to. What i wanted to do is just show the 200 with my D90 and gear! If you have the 70-300VR it fits just fine, even left on the camera. What bag do you all use?

Here's a photo of everything usually in my bag. Camera, Tamron 17-50, Nikon 70-300vr, SB600, Battery Charger, Plugs, Filters, Cleaners and i still have room for a little 50mm if i had one. I've even put one leg of my Manfrotto 725B Digi Tripod in the little strap on the side for a hike up a mountain.






Here's one with the 70-300vr on the camera.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Camera Dashboard. All rights reserved.
Themes by Ex Templates Blogger Templates l Home Recordings l Studio Rekaman