Saturday, January 2, 2010

Coming in 2010!

Happy New Year! Hope you had a great evening and first few days of the year!

I am SO excited about some of the bloggy events I have planned for 2010. I wanted to share the plan with you so you know what�s coming up.

The first is the Before and After Party, which I�ve decide to make a monthly event. It will take place on the first Monday of every month. All you need is a before picture and your final picture. It can be anything � a DIY project, organizing progress, crafts, whatever! I adore seeing transformations so this party has really been fun for me!

Get ready cause the first party of the year is this Monday, the  4th (I�ll actually have the linky up late on Sunday evening). Can�t wait to see what you�ve been up to!

beforeAndAfterButton

I�ve got some great giveaways set up for the year, the first is this coming weekend. You will love it! I�m so excited because it�s different from any of the other giveaways I�ve done.

Which brings me to my next shindig � instead of the organizing party we did last year, I think a cleaning party is in order. It�s that time of year! ;) Join me on Monday, January 18th to share your favorite cleaning tips, products, etc:

fresh01

I�ve already started decluttering (Toys!! Gah!), and soon I�ll begin the massive cleaning of our house I do every year. I�ll also take you through the process I use to declutter, clean and organize each room in our home.

And I�ll make you get rid of your crap. I will. Get ready. :)

Finally, throughout the year, at least monthly, I�ll school you in every little detail about the tools I use for my home improvement (and even some craft) projects. I hope to use lots of video for these posts, so I can really show you how to use the tools.

 TDC_toolSchoolButton 

You�ll get to go to school, learn and not worry about passing a test! Woohoo! And if you skip class I won�t even know. Yesssss.

Well, that�s the big plans for the year! I�ve got some home projects I can�t wait to tackle, but first, I must go weed through more toys. They are multiplying. I�m not even kidding. Help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Camera Dashboard. All rights reserved.
Themes by Ex Templates Blogger Templates l Home Recordings l Studio Rekaman