Thursday, October 29, 2009

Digital Photography SLR

The day you get a digital SLR camera will change your life. So many buttons and dials and settings! How are you ever going to know what they all do?

Three years ago I invested in my first DSLR camera. I had a passion for digital photography for a long time, and I thought I knew what I do! Shortly after unpacking my new toy, I learned that I had to go a long way before I would be able to shoot stunning images.

For the three months that followed, I exploredeverything - the settings, the lenses, shooting photos at night, accessories and gadgets. The problem was that for every good site out there, there are seven bad ones trying to sell you something! In fact, I probably should have just taken a class at the local college! It would have been a whole lot easier...

What I found is that in order to take great digital photos, you have to understand the inner workings of the camera and how it uses light to capture images. After all, what does Shutter speed to do? It allows you to control how long it is the shutter before taking the picture to open it. Therefore, shutter speed!

A digital SLR (DSLR) is a digital camera, a mechanical system and mirror pentaprism used to direct light from the lens to an optical viewfinder on the back of the camera. The image you see in the viewfinder is a rough idea of the picture you see snap, if and when you press the trigger. DSLR cameras are made by professional photographers still preferredbecause they allow an accurate preview of the frame, more so than the cheaper, lower quality of consumer-grade digital cameras. Even allowing for the photographer to change lenses, which is great for a variety of shots from a camera!

Now that you know, like a DSLR camera is not working, the settings a bit more sense for you?

The beauty of going digital SLR cameras is how the parts are interchangeable. Between Cases, lenses, tripods, remotes and lighting, itThousands of different ways (you adjust your settings and adjust) your photos!



Thanks To : Canon EOS50D NEW DIGITAL CAMERAS CANON SLR adn review the best new digital SLR camera adn review SELF MONEY SELL A BOOK ONLINE HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH THE GOOGLE ADSENSE HERE IT BOOKSSTORE ONLIE ABUT BOOKS ADSENE BUY IT NOW TO WON. CANON EOS 40 D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Camera Dashboard. All rights reserved.
Themes by Ex Templates Blogger Templates l Home Recordings l Studio Rekaman