Friday, April 3, 2009

Nikon D90 and HDR Photos!


Larger View

I'm a big HDR fan and love doing it as much as possible. I'm sure you have seen tons of HDR (high dynamic range) photos all over the place lately. If your interested in trying it yourself i can suggest a couple of programs you will need. I personally use Dynamic Photo HDR by Media Chance but most people use Photomatix by HDR soft. Both work great in my opinion but Dynamic Photo HDR is cheaper to buy.

The photo i did above of the water fall was done using my D90 and Dynamic Photo HDR software.

For more on how to do HDR images here's a couple of good links for you!

PhotoCamel Video Tutorial - This is were i learned

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Camera Dashboard. All rights reserved.
Themes by Ex Templates Blogger Templates l Home Recordings l Studio Rekaman