Monday, May 12, 2008

Nikon SB-800 AF

Nikon SB-800 AF
Nikon SB-800 AF Speedlight Flash for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras i-TTL flash exposure control * auto focus-assist beam * stroboscopic flash setting * manual setting * tilt and swivel flash head (tilts up to 90 degrees or down to -7 degrees, and rotates horizontally 180 degrees to the left and 90 degrees to the right) * wireless flash operation as a �master� or �slave� unit *
Customer Review: Damn Good Flash����.
The Nikon SB-800 I would have to say is the best flash for the money, I have friends that are pro photographers and they have this flash, I am just starting out doing photography and I was not hot on spending alot of money on a flash, but I can say this was worth it when you start using this SB-800 you will know, it was worth getting. I am still learning all the things I can do with this and the one thing I have to say I love this flash�..
Customer Review: Best battery powered flash� anywhere!
Having been in photography less than a year, it still took me about 45 minutes to figure out the SB-800. This includes using it in full off camera iTTL CLS mode as well as Remote and SU-4 mode on my D200.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Camera Dashboard. All rights reserved.
Themes by Ex Templates Blogger Templates l Home Recordings l Studio Rekaman