Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Subal ND30 underwater housing for Nikon D300 dSLR review

When the Nikon D300 was released last summer (�07) I along with many other underwater photographers recognised that its introduction coupled with the relatively low retail price would substantially influence uwp world over. In my role as uwp educator I decided to �jump on the bandwagon� and upgrade from my trusty, reliable and much loved D200.

You need to know that I have favoured Nikon since my days with a Nikon F2 and Oceanic housings of the 80�s. I have owned and used Subal housings since the introduction of the Nikon F801 in the early 1990�s. In my teaching role I regularly instruct in Ikelite, Sea & Sea, Nexus and Hugyfot DSLR housings. Whilst I�ll endeavour to be impartial as I can, the influence that Nikon and Subal have had on my own photographic career cannot be ignored. I am unable to compare the D300 against our Canon cousins but I do have sufficient experience using the D200 to compare against the Nikon D300.

Martin Edge

more : wetpixel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Camera Dashboard. All rights reserved.
Themes by Ex Templates Blogger Templates l Home Recordings l Studio Rekaman