Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Nikon D2X: A Review Three Years Too Late

A few of the many questions that you may be asking as you read this review is �Why the D2x? Why now? Why even bother?� I�m not going to lie: I was set on buying the D300 when I thought about casually browsing that famous auction site for the prices of the D2X and its slightly improved sibling, the D2Xs. Lo, and behold! I found auctions ending with prices lower than a new D300!

Then I realized that I need to reevaluate if I really need the new features of the D300. As you read through the review, I would be outlining my frustrations with the D200 and as you get to the end, choosing the D2X over the D300 may make sense�

Or maybe not. At the least, you�ll be entertained�

Or maybe not.

more : subtleimages

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Camera Dashboard. All rights reserved.
Themes by Ex Templates Blogger Templates l Home Recordings l Studio Rekaman