Wednesday, January 2, 2008

10 Photo Industry Predictions for 2008

Last year I said I could predict the future. Y�know what? I didn�t do that badly. In fact, more than half of my predictions came to pass. While a 60 would be a failing grade in school, that�s better than average in the predicton biz. So, empowered by last year�s success, I�ve decided to do it again.

Here are my educated guesses, based on nothing more than closely watching the industry and entirely free of insider information, for developments we may see in 2008. We�ll reconvene at the end of the year and see how many of these bold predictions come to pass:

Mason Resnick

more : adorama

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Camera Dashboard. All rights reserved.
Themes by Ex Templates Blogger Templates l Home Recordings l Studio Rekaman