Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Olympus E-3 DSLR Sample Photos Are Live!

An Olympus E-3 DSLR review camera arrived on my doorstep on Friday morning. Not wanting to waste any time, I promptly started charging the battery so I could get the studio photo work done. The photos are all done and the camera has been passed on to photographer / journalist Laurence Chen, who did our E-510 review, among others. I think he�s a great choice for the PhotographyREVIEW.com E-3 pro review. In the meantime, all the product shots are done, as are the controlled studio sample photos. I wanted to make the sample photos available immediately, since I know there�s a lot of interest in this camera. They were shot at all ISO settings and are available at full resolution so you can compare them, print them, or evaluate them however you want. We hope to have a complete review done in the next two to three weeks.

Photo-John

more : photographyreview

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Camera Dashboard. All rights reserved.
Themes by Ex Templates Blogger Templates l Home Recordings l Studio Rekaman