Monday, August 20, 2007

Nikon FM 10



A good camera overall. Got mine a couple of weeks back. The first results are just in, on a slide film. All the pictures are just as they were intended to be. This is my fourth SLR camera in about 20 yrs and I'm totally satisfied. The 35-70 mm lens that comes with it gives very sharp pictures at all ranges. Handling is very smooth overall. The body though seems to be little soft. I got a round mark at the bottom where I attached the tripod socket. However, I solved the problem by designing a small cardboard attachment, which when placed between the tripod socket and the camera causes no scratches or marks. A little extra care is required for the camera, which is always expected from anyone who has gone in for a Nikon.

Download Specs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Camera Dashboard. All rights reserved.
Themes by Ex Templates Blogger Templates l Home Recordings l Studio Rekaman