Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Transparent flip phone




I don't know who they were trying to copy...perhaps this is an original design. The phone looks ok. It reminds me of the days when I used to change my phone housings to clear transparent. I wonder how long it will take before the flip breaks and also how many scatches it will have. The keys are also non standard. Makes the keypad area look less cluttered but how is the usability? Features the usual QCIF touchscreen, 2 mega pixel camera and T-flash. This phone doesn't come with bluetooth though. It measures 105 x 55 x 15mm and weighs 106 grams. You can find the phone on Ebay sold by auzy-auction.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Camera Dashboard. All rights reserved.
Themes by Ex Templates Blogger Templates l Home Recordings l Studio Rekaman