Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Top 10 Web Analytics Blog

Aviansh released his list of Top 10 Web Analytics Blogs yesterday. I was pleasantly surprised to make the list fo Top Web Analytics Blogs. Though I had this blog for quite a while I only started serious blogging about 3 months ago. To make this list is great however, now it puts a pressure on me to continue to blog so that I can maintain my position in this list(one of these days I will have top come up top 10 reasons why I blog).

Here is Avinash�s list


1. Occam�s Razorby Avinash Kaushik
2. Web Metrics Guru by Marshall Sponder
3. Google Analytics Blog by Jeff Gills
4. Web Analytics World by Manoj Jasra
5. Eric T. Peterson�s Analytics Weblog by Eric Peterson
6. Increasing your website�s conversion rate by Robbin Steif
7. Unofficial Google Analytics Blog by Michael Harrison
8. Lies, Damned Lies�by Ian Thomas
9. WebAnalytics.be Blog by Aur�lie Pols
10. Web Analysis, Behavioral Targeting and Advertising by Anil Batra


Since Avinash published his rankings the ranking of my blog has increased to 44,005 from 48,459.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Camera Dashboard. All rights reserved.
Themes by Ex Templates Blogger Templates l Home Recordings l Studio Rekaman