Monday, November 6, 2006

Offbeat Boss

Crain's Chicago Business has an article on quirky behavior in the office. And who should be featured but my old boss!

sarver.0.jpg
Photo: John R. Boehm

"Scott Sarver, principal at DeStefano & Partners Ltd., has a jar containing a coiled-up snake on his desk. He says it keeps him feeling creative, but it also gives visitors pause: 'Their eyes wander, and they stop talking.'"

Also Matt Snoap, who sat behind me for a while at work, is quoted in the article as saying, "Scott can be an intimidating guy at times...it doesn't ease your tensions."

I must admit that I don't recall being distracted by the cobra, though I don't think Scott typically had the jar as prominently displayed on his desk as in the above photo...though it might just have to stay there after its appearance in Crain's.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Camera Dashboard. All rights reserved.
Themes by Ex Templates Blogger Templates l Home Recordings l Studio Rekaman