Sunday, April 11, 2004

Northbrook Easter Eggs

The holiday weekend found me spending my time with my family in Northbrook. Saturday I drove around town taking photos of what I might call "easter eggs", well-designed buildings in the otherwise conservative surroundings of the suburban context. Click on the strips below for the full, color views.

Crate and Barrell Headquarters by Perkins and Will. . . . . . .Divine Word Missionary Chapel by David Woodhouse Architects. . . . . . .Lipson Alport Glass by Valerio Dewalt Train

Crate and Barrell Headquarters by Perkins & Will
. . . . . .
Divine Word Missionary Chapel by David Woodhouse Architects
. . . . . .
Lipson Alport Glass & Associates Headquarters by Valerio Dewalt Train

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Camera Dashboard. All rights reserved.
Themes by Ex Templates Blogger Templates l Home Recordings l Studio Rekaman